11 novembre 2013

The day before Xmas!



Buongiorno donnine! Mi sa che avevo cantato vittoria troppo presto..hanno previsto una settimana intera di pioggia e un calo delle temperature! Eh va be tanto prima o poi doveva arrivare l'autunno! Comunque passiamo alla card, ho usato The day before Xmas Tilda che ho colorato con i miei Distress Re-inkers.
La fustella con cui ho tagliato il timbro ė una framelits della Sizzix.
Le carte sono molto vecchie , le DooHickey che ho usato sono Vintage box lacing coffee, Slender firs, Cozy fern, Tilda doily,Sprawling ferns,Envelope edge,So wrapped tilda lace.
Le pigne le ho trovate ieri a casa della mamma mentre frugavo tra i suoi nastri!(grazie Mamiiii!)
Ho aggiunto alcuni elementi in gesso e ho cosparso il tutto con il frantage shabby white e del gesso
Il timbro "a Joyful Christmas" e il fiocco di neve sono della Magnolia.
Infine ho aggiunto delle gocce di perla argento.
Buona giornata dolcezze

  • Hey girlie! I reckon that I sang victory too early ...they planned a whole week of rain and a drop in temperatures! Yes,sooner or later had to get the fall! Anyway let's move on to the card, I used The day before Xmas stamp that I colored with my Re-Distress inkers.
    The die that I cut the stamp is a framelits of Sizzix.
    The papers are very old, the DooHickey that I used are Vintage box lacing coffee, Slender firs, fern, Cozy,Tilda doily,  Sprawling ferns, Envelope edge, So wrapped tilda lace.
    The cones I found yesterday in my mum's house when i searched among her ribbons!(thanks Mamiiii!)
    I added some elements in plaster and I sprinkled it all with the shabby White frantage.
    The stamp "a Joyful Christmas" and the snowflake are from Magnolia.
    Then I added a few drops of silver beads.
    Have a nice day sweets





Thank you so much for visiting me!
I hope you liked my card.

Hugs
Giada

2 commenti:

  1. WOW Giada!!!! Semplicemente fantastica!!!!
    Ciao, Barbara GR

    RispondiElimina
  2. WOW.....adore this magnificent work of art!!!! You never disappoint...your work is truly phenomenal!

    RispondiElimina

Your Lovely Cookies :