26 luglio 2014

Tilda with summer pants!



Ciaooo!!
 Una nuova bookcard ..qui ho usato il timbro Tilda with summer pants della nuova collezione Pink Lemonade 2014.
I timbri postali sono della Magnolia e il sentiment ė della stamperia.
Ho usato la Doohickey grass, lovely fence,lace coaster, pixi box, tea label tag.
Le carte sono della Magnolia.
I fiori li ho presi su Woc e the ribbon girl.
Ho aggiunto qualche mezza perla e le spilline di perle che ho fatto io.
All'interno una dolcissima scatolina in cui poter inserire un piccolo pensierino..

 

Hellooo!!
A new bookcard here .. I used the stamp Tilda with summer pants from the new collection Pink Lemonade 2014. 
The postmarks are the Magnolia and the sentiment is stamperia. 
I used the Doohickey grass, lovely fence, lace coasters, pixi box, tea label tag 
The papers are Magnolia.
I took the flower from Woc and the ribbon girl.
I added some half-pearl and pearl badges that I made my self . 
Inside a sweet little box where you can hide a small gift.




Potete trovare questa bookcard in vendita nel mio negozio Etsy qui (la data può essere tolta o modificata).
You can find this bookcard for sale in my Etsy shop here (the date can be deleted or changed).




Thank you so much for visiting me!
I hope you liked my card.


Have a lovely day

3 commenti:

Your Lovely Cookies :