3 novembre 2014

Album Tilda with Scarlet the pig


Ciao a tutti!
Oggi parte il nuovo Deep Ocean Challenge 

che durerà due settimane e il tema è 


"Handmade flower"

ovvero 

"fiori fatti a mano"

Io ho realizzato un album..magari da regalare a qualcuno di speciale in cui all'interno si possono inserire delle foto.
Ho usato il timbro Tilda with Scarlet the pig
della collezione Animal of the year .
Sotto l'immagine ho aggiunto un po di cheesecloth.
I timbri postali interni sono della Magnolia.
Ho usato la Doohickey Tilda tag,castle,butterfly,grass,keys,lovely fence.
I fiori Woc e Sizzix il tutto sporcato con del gesso!
Ho aggiunto gli angolini in gesso.
All'interno tante tasche e tag..tutto da scoprire!


 
Today start the new Deep Ocean Challenge 
that will last two weeks and the theme is 


"Handmade Flowers" 

I have made a album..maybe to give it to someone special in which you can enter some photos. 
I used the stamp Tilda with Scarlet the pig 
 from the collection Animal of the year. 
Under the picture I added a bit of cheesecloth. 
The postmarks interior are Magnolia. 
I used the Doohickey Tilda tag, castle, butterfly, grass, keys, lovely fence. 
Flowers Sizzix Woc and all covered with chalk! 
I added the plaster corners. 
Inside many pockets and tag..all to discover!








Potete trovare questa card in vendita nel mio negozio Etsy qui.
You can find this card for sale in my Etsy shop here.



Thank you so much for visiting me!
I hope you liked my card.


Have a lovely day

2 commenti:

Your Lovely Cookies :