9 ottobre 2015

With Love!


Buon venerdì a tutti!
Sono usciti dei nuovi dolcissimi timbri della Tiddly inks!
Questi sono solo alcuni dal set Mini and many friends.
Che cariiiiini!
Oggi ho realizzato questa card semplicissima per il Fab Friday.
la fustella è una Doohickey Magnolia ed anche il sentiment.
kissino

Happy Friday to everyone!
They went out the some new sweet stamps of Tiddly inks!
These are just a few from set Mini and many friends.
That's cutiee!
Today I made this simple card for the Fab Friday.
The die is a Magnolia Doohickey and even sentiment.
kisses




Potete trovare questa card in vendita nel mio negozio Etsy qui.
You can find this card for sale in my Etsy shop here.



Thank you so much for visiting me!
I hope you liked my card.


Have a lovely day

1 commento:

Your Lovely Cookies :